It’s Up to You, New York, New York!!

December 11, 2012

. Celebratory champagne at the airport .

Well I can’t believe it, 5 days have absolutely flown by. We had such a fab time, and a real ‘new yorkers’ experience I feel. Less tourist locations more cocktail bars and shopping. Below are a few of my favourite pictures from my trip, which sums up our 5 days chronologically … and a few instagrams too :)

. Our Street – 45th on Madison Avenue.
. The festive hotel lobby at the Roosevelt where we stayed .
. Christmas decorations at the Rockafella Centre .
. The Rockafella Centre ready for Christmas .
. The view from Top of the rocks .
. Harry Winston on 5th Ave looking beautiful .
. Moi at the Plaza Hotel .. Cocktails at the Ritz, Central Park where we resided for most of the day .
. Oh and a few more …
. Shopping on Day.1 (more to come on these treats) .
. My outfit for drinks at 230th 5th Rooftop bar & dinner at Blue Smoke .
+ my new shorts from Anthropology (see here)
. Grand Central Station .
. Grand Central Station .
. New York Library .. Union Square – Broadway .
. My favourite lunch haunt – Grey Dogs, University Place .
. Grey Dogs Deco .. My future home – Greenwich Village .
. Greenwich Village .
. Zoe by New York University and the bottom of 5th Ave .
. The meatpacking district .
. Chelsea Market .
. Cocktails at the Standard Hotel, followed by dinner at Revel in the meatpacking district .
. Getting the subway for Champagne Brunch .. Revel Bar – Meatpacking District for champagne brunch .
. Before the champagne free for all .
. Still sober … not for long .
. Panoramic view from Top of the Rocks .
So there you go, a 10% summary of my NYC trip. I crazily had about 400 photos. Eek. I’m currently tucked up on the sofa with a hot water bottle with some jet lag and post holiday blues.  I’m going to do a few outfit posts from my trips over the next week as well as a little show and tell of my holiday buys :) I obviously spent over my £500 budget – no self control.
What do you think of my holiday pics? Would you like to see some holiday outfit pics and a shopping haul. I hope you all enjoyed the scheduled posts too.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Victoria December 11, 2012 at 3:36 pm

We’re hoping to visit NY next year for the first time. We will do all of the touristy stuff though, having never been before.

Your outfits look amazing. I’m so nosy with holiday photos so the more photos the merrier!

• Reply Leanne Marie December 11, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I’ve always wanted to go to NY! I am so jealous! It looks like you had a lovely time!

Leanne @ xx

• Reply angie December 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I desperately want to go to New York, it just looks amazing. I would love more holiday pics / outfit posts!

• Reply Hannah Cagney Lace December 11, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Great NY pictures lovely, definitely a few places to check out on my next trip. Love your Anthropologie sequin shorts & your camel hat.

• Reply Charlie December 11, 2012 at 4:17 pm

cant tell you how jealous i am! cocktails yes please! looks like you had a great time xx

• Reply Fern December 11, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Your photos have got me so excited for my NY trip. I do on the 27th and I can’t wait! x

• Reply daniella-r December 11, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Looks like an amazing trip! I love the hat you’re wearing (the camel one)
    Daniella x

• Reply Paula B December 11, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I have wanted to go for soooo long it’s untrue! I don’t think I could quite afford £500 budget atm though! Your photos are stunning :) xo

• Reply HeartsAndCrosses December 11, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I don’t think I could be more jealous if I tried, always been my dream to go to New York! Everything looks amazing, so pretty and exciting! You both look gorgeous and I’m glad you had fun! Where is your jacket from, the one with the leather sleeves, its so pretty

• Reply Sarah OB December 11, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I’m going to NY in Feb & am staying at The Roosevelt too, can’t wait now after seeing your pics! x

• Reply Laura December 11, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Love the photos – NYC at christmas time is lovely! x

• Reply Lauren Danielle December 12, 2012 at 9:24 am

Im so jealous, this looks amazing. Would love to see your outfits in a post aswell, they’re so pretty :)
    Lauren xx

• Reply Rebecca December 12, 2012 at 10:15 pm

I LOVE this. If you uploaded 400 pictures I would look at each and every one of them, promise.

• Reply sophie lou December 13, 2012 at 10:48 pm

ahh it looks like you had an amazing time!! Did you encounter Eddie the Barman in the Roosevelt?? I stayed there whilst in the big apple in June, he really made our time there making us various cocktails haha xx